Student Internship 2014
1. Interns can be 3rd year or 4th year students (or graduate level students Interns.) in the Faculty of Business Administration, Accounting & Finance, Engineering, Science, Education, Psychology, Mass Communication, or any related field.
2. Good Behavior/ Human Relations.
3. Good Communication and Presentation skills.
4. Good Command in English.
5. Computer Literacy.
6. Self-motivated, energetic, initiative and team player.
Interviews for Final Selection: We will notify the applicants in November if you have been selected for an interview.
Announcement of Successful Candidates: Successful Interns will be informed within December, 2013.
Internship Period: The Program will commence from April May, 2014.
For this Program we provide:
1. Real working experience with our professionals.
Interested candidates please send your application letter with full resume in English enclosing a recent photograph with contact details to:
Human Resources Department (Application) ThaiNamthip Limited